‘WIN 1 of 8,001 SILLY FUN PRIZES’ - ON-PACK PROMOTION 2019 FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
UK, ROI. 18+, 01/05/19 - 31/08/19. Internet access & e-mail required. Buy 1x Promotional Pack, visit www.summerofsillyfun.com & enter unique code found inside of pack for a chance to win. 1 entry per unique code. Prizes: Tier 1: up to 101 Ray Ban sunglasses, 122 Vans shoes (pre-determined designs); Tier 2: up to 287 wireless speakers; Tier 3: up to 3492 activity vouchers (UK: Go Ape!/ Trampoline standard entry e-tickets; ROI: €10 voucher for Extreme Sports/Trampoline) (subject to expiry date + provider T&Cs) & up to 3999 fun games. Winners selected by random pre- determined winning moments. 1 tiered prize per person. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days. Final draw (for entries between 01/09/19 & 31/12/19) on 10/01/20. Final Draw prize: 1 Annual Theme Park pass (UK: Merlin pass for 1; ROI: Tayto Park pass for 2). Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, UB8 1DH. Proof of purchase may be required. See www.summerofsillyfun.com for full T&Cs (inc prize details + NPN for NI).
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies professionally associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to enter the Promotion.
- One entry per Unique Code (as set out below). There are no restrictions with regards to how many packs can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume simply to participate in this Promotion. There is a limit of one prize per tier per person.
- Purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion and the Wrap Up Draw. Proof of purchase may be requested by the Promoter.
- No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can claim a Unique Code by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to the following address: “JS9424 Maynards Bassetts Summer of Silly Fun – Northern Ireland”, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. An email will then be sent by return to allow entry into the Promotion as per paragraph 8 below. Please ensure that all entries are received by Promoter promptly before the Closing Date in order to receive the Unique Code in time.
The Promotion will begin at 00:01 BST on 1st May 2019 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 BST inclusive on 31st August 2019 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”). Following the Promotion Period, there will be a final draw (“Wrap Up Draw”) for entries made between 00:01 on 1st September 2019 and 23:59 on 31st December 2019 (the “Wrap Up Period”) to be conducted by the 10th January 2020 by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service.
HOW TO ENTER
Purchase any Participating Product and enter your Unique Code found inside the pack on www.summerofsillyfun.com. If you’re a winner, you’ll find out instantly. You will then be asked to provide your details including your name, email address and home address if relevant. You must complete the entry form within 7 days of the winning moment to redeem your prize.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION
Winners will be selected by random pre-determined moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator for each day within the Promotion Period to win one of the Prizes (“Winning Moments” “WM”). Those registrants who enter their Unique Code on or first after one of these WM will win a prize. If no one enters a valid Unique Code within a WM timeframe, the available prize will roll into the next WM. If there are no entries received within a given period between two or more WM, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has entered their Unique Code, a pop-out window will appear instantly informing them of whether they are a winner or not. Winners will be required to enter their full name and email address (and home address details if relevant) on the website at the time of the winning moment. Winners may return to the website at any point during the 7 days from the point of winning notification. Any unclaimed prizes may be redistributed into the remainder of the Promotion Period.
The following Prizes are available to be won throughout the Promotion Period:
- Tier 1: up to 101 x Ray Ban sunglasses and 122 x Vans shoes (pre-determined designs by Promoter, shoe sizes not guaranteed).
- Tier 2: up to 287 x Sony Portable Bluetooth speakers.
- Tier 3: up to 3492 activity vouchers (UK: Go Ape! or Trampoline standard entry e-tickets; ROI: €10 voucher for Extreme Sports or Trampoline) and up to 3999 fun games up to an approximate retail price of £12 (such as Tin Can Alley). The relevant game to be confirmed upon winning.
PRIZE DELIVERY AND CONDITIONS
Physical Prizes will be delivered to the home address provided by the winner within 28 days of confirming their details for delivery of prize. We will endeavour to ensure this delivery time is met, however, we cannot guarantee this. E-ticket and vouchers will be delivered to the email address provided by the winner within 28 days of confirming their details for delivery of the prize.
The winner will not be able to choose their design for the Ray Ban sunglasses or Vans shoes, these will be allocated randomly. While we will endeavor to provide the winners’ desired shoe size we cannot guarantee this. Winners will also not be able to choose their game prizes, these will be randomly allocated by the Promoter.
Vouchers and e-tickets are subject to the expiry date found on the them and the terms and conditions of the respective activity providers. All activity prize locations will depend on the location of the winner and this is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
WRAP UP DRAW
To enter the Wrap Up Draw, entrants should visit www.summerofsillyfun.com and enter the Unique Code and provide their name and e-mail address during the Wrap Up Period. One entrant will win 1 Annual Theme Park pass (UK: Merlin pass for winner; ROI: Tayto Park pass for winner and guest). The Wrap Up Draw will take place by 10th January 2020. One winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process (PromoVeritas). Passes are subject to the expiry date provided and the terms and conditions of the respective theme park providers.
The Wrap Up Draw winner shall be contacted within 5 working days of the draw. The winner must accept the prize within 14 days of being notified otherwise the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another winner via the same random method as before. The Prize will be sent to the email address within 28 days of the winner accepting the Prize.
- It is the responsibility of the Prize winners to provide their full and correct contact details and ensure they can be contacted at all times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in relevant promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its associated agencies and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners must comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the Prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion and/or Wrap Up Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner in the same method.
- The full names and counties of the Tier 1 winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF:
- with a title “JS9424 Maynards Bassetts– Winner List” at the end of the Promotion Period and for one month after the Closing Date or, in respect to the Promotion, or
- with a title “JS9424 Maynards Bassetts– Wrap Up Draw Winner” at the end of the Wrap Up Period and for 30 days after the Wrap Up Draw, in respect of the Wrap Up Draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
- The Promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-A-Wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice
- Promoter Details:
- In the UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH; and
- In ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.